WPX Energy, Inc. Completions Engineer in Tulsa, Oklahoma
WPX Energy is seeking a skilled Completions Engineer in our Tulsa, OK headquarters to support our planned growth.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Preparing stimulation job designs and procedures for stimulation, perforation design,workover, organizing
the logistics around those jobs, coiled tubing and ensuring the execution is accomplished as desired.
- Creating AFE’s, cost estimates, post job reports/analysis, generating necessary documents and/or data
for accurate regulatory filing, approving invoices and tracking costs.
Continuously search for, test, and implement new ways to improve operations, well productivity, safety, and costs.
Collaborate and build relationships with other departments, especially Operations teams.
Travel will be required to improve onsite operations and to maintain a teamwork atmosphere.
• BS in Engineering (Petroleum preferred)
• At least five years of experience with the stimulation/completion of horizontal wells. Preference given for at least seven years experience. Preference given for Permian Basin completions experience.
• Must have demonstrated experience working with multi-disciplinary teams with a proven record as a strong team player and self starter with the aptitude to innovate and be open to new ideas.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
*Position will be filled at a level commensurate with the selected candidate's knowledge, skills, and abilities.
WPX Energy Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
WPX Energy is a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify participating employer.
EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/vet