SOS International LLC Collection Manager (SIGINT) in United States
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180807-7402: Collection Manager (SIGINT)
Location Overseas - Germany/Italy/Kosovo
Open Date 8/12/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Collection Manager to join a large intelligence technical support program in Europe. The Collections Manager supports Analysis and Control (ACE) with collections and requirements management.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provides continuity within the Collection Management Section for RFI management deriving intelligence information from SIGINT, CI/HUMINT, MASINT and IMINT systems
- Ensures requests for information (RFI) are answered and responses are forwarded in a timely manner
- Develops and coordinates collection plans, produces intelligence collection annex of OPLAN, and participates in the war game process by gaming friendly collection assets
- Provides web posting to ACE homepage on multiple LAN's and WAN's
- Responds to RIF's with the production of soft and hard-copy annotated imagery products; updates and generates folders on all targets in the AOI; produces first-phase theater/national imagery reports and secondary imagery (SID's) for targeting materials
- Analyzes and evaluates asset utilization within the mission process
- Writes and performs Quality Control of CM&D products
SIGINT Collection Manager
- Supports ACE with SIGINT collections and requirements management
- Provides continuity within the Collection Management Section for RFI management derived from multidiscipline sources; web posting on multiple LAN's and WAN's, and computer security requirements
- Analyzes and integrates COMINT data.
- Analyzes signal intelligence data from airborne, ground-based, and national collectors
- Reviews and integrates information into all source analysis
- Provide subject matter expertise in the computer applications, databases, and communications that enable computer-assisted SIGINT processing, production, and dissemination
- Serves as the System Manager for the PROTON software application
- Duties include the design and development of web-accessible SIGINT databases, development of web-based analyst interfaces, management of unit web-based services and products, supporting SEDB structural functionality, performing SYSAD and DBA duties on multiple networks and system platforms
- Current DOD Top Secret with SCI Access (TS/SCI)
- Master’s degree in a related field, and 3 years of specialized (Career Management Field Signals Intelligence / Electronic Warfare Operations (CMF 98) or equivalent) experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree and 6 years specialized (CMF 98) or equivalent) experience; OR
- 10+ years of intelligence experience, (5 of which earned as an E-6 or O-3 or above), and at least three of which are in collection management with Intelligence Collection systems
- Must possess a familiarity with the collection management process and demonstrate the ability to interact professionally with senior and subordinate commands
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment