SOS International LLC Project Officer (PO) in United States
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180809-7444: Project Officer (PO)
Location Overseas - Germany/Italy/Kosovo
Open Date 8/12/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Project Officer (PO) tosupport the Program Manager in overall technical contractual oversight supporting theaterwide intelligence mission requirements. The Project Officer provides the critical skill sets required in a responsive and timely manner to implement contract intelligence technical support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint andmulti-lateraltraining exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout Europe.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provides management expertise for the coordination of intelligence technical support to ensure compliancetothe Performance Work Statement
- Coordinates contract support through direct liaison with the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR)
- Obtains and maintains data summarizing the workload conducted by contract personnel at each site as appropriate to each project
- Develops graphic analyses, identifies contract trends, and reports
- Monitors and evaluates the progress and performance of the contractor intelligence technical support personnel
- Participate in operations and intelligence briefs presented by the technical expert contract personnel
- Tracks and informs the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR) on all matters pertaining to intelligence technical contract personnel, to include the necessary technical, training and educational, and experience qualifications, possessing current required clearance levels, Technical Expert certification, as well as all contractual issues
- Current DODTop Secret Security Clearance with SCI access (TS/SCI)
- Master’s Degree in a related field and 3 years of specialized intelligence experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 6 years of specialized intelligence experience; OR
- 10 years of specialized intelligence experience
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience managing complex projects; AND
- Must meet the minimumqualification requirements for an intelligence analyst
- Workenvironment is often stressful and detail-oriented