SOS International LLC SIGINT Analyst in United States
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180807-7399: SIGINT Analyst
Location Overseas - Germany/Italy/Kosovo
Open Date 8/12/2018
SOSInternational LLC (SOSI) is seekinga Signals/Communications Intelligence(SIGINT)Analyst to join a large intelligence and technical support contract to analyze signal intelligence data from airborne, ground-based and national collectors.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Analyzes and integrates data into SIGINT databases
- Drafts product and technical reports
- Provides subject matter expertise on assigned mission sets, analytic processes and applications, databases, and communications methodologies to enable SIGINT collection, processing, production, and dissemination
- Through the PM (project officer or site lead) shares information with partner and customer representatives on intelligence requirements and production
- Current DOD Top Secret with SCI (TS/SCI) and a current Polygraph granted within the last 5 years
- Master’s degree in a related field and 3 years of specialized SIGINT experience; OR
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 6 years of specialized SIGINT experience; OR
- 10 years of specialized SIGINT experience with appropriate military and civilian training in the intelligence analysis field
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of the intelligence cycle and architecture, to include planning, collection, research, analysis, & production
- 3 years of product reporting experience is preferred
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment