Randstad Molder in Wahoo, Nebraska
salary:$13.50 per hour
date posted:Friday, March 9, 2018
job type:Temp to Perm
Forms sand molds to fabricate metal castings.
- Prepares mold - Sprays parting agent onto pattern
Pulls mold forward (10 feet) on conveyor system at 36 inches high to place it below sand chute
Rotates to position spray back in container at chest height
- Prepares equipment - Rotates trunk and reaches horizontally to push buttons
Reaches at shoulder height (52 inches) to position sand chute on top of mold
Reaches above shoulder height to control sand chute buttons
- Fills mold box with sand - Reaches at shoulder height to grab sand chute
Manipulates sand chute at shoulder height back and forth and in circular pattern to deposit sand in mold evenly
Compresses sand in mold by hand while maintaining a horizontal reach
Evens out sand with straightedge and/or hands while reaching horizontally
- Mold Handling - Pushes mold forward on conveyor system and out from underneath sand chute onto mobile cart
Pushes mobile cart 10 feet with mold on top and places next to conveyor system for turnover machine
Picks up 45lb plywood cover from 4 inch pallet and places on top of mold at chest height
- Mold Handling - Pushes mold into turnover machine
- Tends turnover machine
- Casting handling - Moves and positions casting using overhead crane
- Pushes buttons to maneuver crane to place casting into shipping container
- Handling of sand bags - Picks up 50lbs sand bag from 4inch pallet
Carries sand bag with both hands x10 feet
Climbs ladder ( 8 rungs x12 inch separation with 50lb sandbag) to place sand in sand chute
- Fills machine with sand - Pours 50lbs sand bag into chute placed at chest height
- Descends ladder after dumping sand
- Cleaning of Work Area - Sweeps floor to remove fallen sand from conveyor system
- Scoops/shovels sand fallen from conveyor system
- Mold Handling - Fills up half of mold with sand from sand chute
Working hours: 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Qualification Standards & Specialized Skill:
--Ability to safely and successfully perform any/all essential job functions.
--Ability to meet and maintain all qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
--Compliance with all personnel policies and practices.
--Basic math skills
--Work in or near extremes in temperatures and dusty environment
--High school diploma or its equivalent
Must have ability to read, write, and speak English.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.