Eaton Corporation Assembler - Regulator - Team C - 3rd Shift in Waukesha, Wisconsin
Eaton’s Electrical Engineering Services and Systems division is currently seeking an Assembler – Team C – 3rd Shift to join our team. This position is based at our Badger Drive facility in Waukesha, WI.
The Assembler will produce all types of Transformers in a continuous flow environment to meet the agreed upon customer requirements. This position includes painting, final assembly, Specialty Wiring of transformers, Cabinet assembly, and Palletizing of all types of Transformers. Responsible for performing the various job functions as described in the job description at an acceptable level of efficiency and quality. Operators must be willing to perform various duties and assist all other team members as needed to meet Takt Time of Transformers through the continuous flow line.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
· Sands, cleans, masks, and is in training to paint all Transformer and/or Regulator units and associated fabricated components which require final finishing.
· Preparation and installation of auxiliary covers on to the Transformers on the paint line. A visual inspection of the previous operation for defects is required.
· Proper preparation of all surfaces to be sprayed. This includes bare metal areas and the proper sanding, feather edging of previously painted surfaces.
· Ensure the unit to be painted is washed per the quality specification.
· Sands, cleans, masks, and paints all Transformer and/or Regulator units and associated fabricated components which require final finishing.
· All units must be painted in the Final Finish Booth before final inspection. All in-house rework and field returns are painted in this booth.
· Must produce an eye-pleasing, durable painted finished product.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
· -Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
· -No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the work location will be considered.
· -Must have a high school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
· -Must be able to understand shop specifications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.