JPMorgan Chase Chase Card Services - Marketing Manager, VP – Ultimate Rewards Shopping in Wilmington, Delaware
JPMorgan Chase & Co . (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/ . Chase Consumer & Community Banking serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Chase Card Services at https://portal.jpmchase.net/sites/card/AboutUs/Pages/BusinessOverview.aspx consists of two businesses: Consumer and Small Business and Commercial Card. The No. 1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on loans outstanding.
Consumer and Small Business offers a broad array of credit cards to meet the needs of individual consumers and small businesses. Our portfolio includes Chase-branded credit cards - Sapphire, Freedom, Ink and Slate as well as co-branded credit cards offered in partnership with well-known brands and organizations, including AARP, Amazon, Disney, Marriott, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, and many others in the United States and Canada.
As part of Chase’s loyalty organization, the Ultimate Rewards team is passionate about delivering a simple, engaging and personalized experience to our 20+ million customers. We are constantly working to improve the customer experience and increase loyalty based on consumer insight, customer feedback and behavioral data.
This role spans many disciplines including loyalty marketing, product management, digital strategy, vendor management, cross-functional leadership, project management, and analytics. The ideal candidate should have proven success in developing and executing digital and mobile capabilities and engagement strategies, and understands the importance of usability and user experience best practices.
· Optimize our “Earn bonus Points” program and bonus earn capabilities to increase appeal for customers, improve profitability, and drive innovation & adoption of new capabilities to increase loyalty
· Deliver new capabilities including merchant funded offers, reduce friction for our customers, and identify new strategic partners to deliver more value to consumers
· Manage our transformation initiative and resulting work streams to deliver consumer centric innovation
We’re looking for a teammate who will be:
• Excited & inspired to deliver the best in class experience for our customers
• Focused on delivering results that benefit both the needs of the customer and the business
• Highly collaborative within matrixed organization
• A strong partner with our vendor-partners
• Successfully deliver a digital experience that meets or exceeds customer expectations and business goals
• Identify areas of opportunity to deliver more customer value at a reduced cost – new functionality; less friction
• Identify new redemption options that have strong card member appeal
• Monitor customer feedback for trends, issues and opportunities to improve the customer experience
• Work closely with Loyalty Solutions to ensure proper governance and controls are in place for new initiatives
• Demonstrate thought leadership and have the ability to articulate the vision of the Loyalty team in meetings with internal and external stakeholders
• Lead vendors, customer experience and development teams to deliver a best in class experience
• Develop a strong partnership with marketing team to identify, secure and deliver valuable, relevant merchant funded offers to customers
• Execute and oversee all aspects of the product lifecycle process including writing business requirements, ensuring the delivery of creatives/artifacts from vendors, managing project timelines, representing the business in both Architecture and QA sessions when necessary, partnering with Servicing to ensure education of new features to agents, and monitoring all site updates post-launch
• Constantly identify and drive process improvements with our agency, vendors, and Chase teams to make it easier to get enhancements in market
• 5years of Digital Product, Strategy, Planning and Design with additional experience in Loyalty, Marketing or Product Management experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to lead and influence cross-functional internal and external teams and agency partners
• Problem solver with project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities
• Analytical thinker with ability to interpret results and site metrics to drive change
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Unafraid to be thrown into new projects that will stretch your skills
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience required
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.