JPMorgan Chase Pega Software Engineer in Wilmington, Delaware
The Cybersecurity & Technology Controls group at JPMorgan Chase aligns the firm’s cybersecurity, access management, controls and resiliency teams. The group proactively and strategically partners with all lines of business and functions to enable them to design, adopt and integrate appropriate controls; deliver processes and solutions efficiently and consistently; and drive automation of controls. The group’s number one priority is to enable the business by keeping the firm safe, stable and resilient.
As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you’re equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you’ll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You’ll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
As a Pega Application Developer, this person will design, develop, test and implement workflow application in Pega 7 platform. A successful candidate will work within Cyber Security Engineering, in partnership with the firm’s Architecture, Security Operations and Lines of businesses, in a hands-on environment. The role will require rapid application prototyping and direct user interaction. The workflow application built in Pega will integrate with various tools used by analyst using integrations capabilities in Pega 7 as well as using orchestration products.
The role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices
• Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry
• Noted cybersecurity knowledge, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
• Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
• Ability to identify systemic security issues
• 7+ years of engineering experience within a large-scale or global enterprise, with core competency with Pega PRPC platform & 7+ years hands on experience with Pega PRPC platform (7.2 and higher). Strong Java development experience; Otherwise solid experience in another Object oriented language
• Certified CCSA (Sr. System Architect) LSA (Lead System Architect) on Pega PRPC 7.2 or higher platform
• Excellent understanding of doing integration with third party APIs (Webservices, JSON, REST, XML etc.) and message queue. Good understanding on database design and query optimization
• Prior experience in multiple roles such as development, production issue resolution, architecture and managing scrum teams. Thorough understanding and ability to articulate core concepts of Unix/Linux operating systems
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.