GoPuff Shift Leader in Wrigley Field, United States
Wrigley Field, West Addison Street, Chicago, IL 60613, USA
$35,000.00 - $40,000.00/year
goPuff is seeking hard-working, energetic, and highly-motivated Shift Leader to lead our Wrigley Field, Illinois Operations Team and deliver the perfect customer experience every time. The Shift Leader role is a core part of the facility leadership team with responsibility to ensure order accuracy and fast, efficient delivery to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible for the performance of the Pack and Receive team as well as the execution of our driver partners. The success of the team will rely on your ability to drive, motivate and develop the team with a focus on perfecting the customer experience for each order.
● Responsible for execution of all facility operations and delivery processes for their shift, while ensuring that subsequent shifts are setup properly to succeed
● Drive improvements to key metrics for the site including:○ Staffing levels (Work v Forecast, Shift Fill) ○ Facility performance (pack times, mispack rates, inventory accuracy) ○ Driver performance (drive times, return times, orders per hour) ○ Customer happiness
● Serve as the escalation point, managing exceptions and resolving issues
● Teach, train and develop the Operations Associate and Driver Partner teams to execute via standard processes and implementation of process change
● Leverage best practices within the facilities as well as those from other facilities to drive improvement in the customer experience
● Monitor Human Resource compliance, asset protection, safety controls, overseeing the safety of our people and products, operational and quality assurance reviews
Qualifications: The Shift Leader role is a salaried, exempt position, reporting to the facility’s General Manager. Minimum qualifications are as follows:
● Retail, warehouse, logistics, military, restaurant or equivalent experience
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Strong skills with conflict resolution
● Strong skills with team development and engagement
● Ability to lead in an ever-changing environment
● Proven track record of being a change agent with improving processes and efficiencies
● Ability to work with fluid schedules; being available during peak hours of operation (5pm - 12am) and visiting facility on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday once or twice per month
● Possesses a customer-first mindset
● Team-oriented mentality
Job Description - Shift Leader
For the people who have better things to do than go out of their way to stop at the store (again), goPuff is the largest digital convenience retailer delivering thousands of products ranging from snacks, drinks, and ice cream to alcohol, home essentials, and personal care items directly from centrally located facilities to our customers’ doors.
We’re currently in 90+ markets and growing fast, so we're looking for the most motivated and passionate talent to be a part of our team, grow with us, and join in our mission of delivering the moments that matter most. Note: must love snacks to work at goPuff.
The goPuff Fam is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.