Sutter Health Registered Nurse - Inpatient (Part-Time) Nights in Yuba City, California
The In-Patient Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and coordinating patient care during the patients hospitalization stay in accordance with sound nursing judgment, regulatory and accreditation standards.
Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing Required
RN - Current license to practice in the State of California Required
BLS/CPR & ACLS Required
• Significant experience working in a general acute hospital. This level of experience is typically achieved in approximately three years.
• Demonstrated knowledge and interpersonal skills necessary to tactfully interact with diverse health professionals, physicians and patients.
• Knowledge of state, federal, and accreditation body regulations and standards related to healthcare.
• Extensive knowledge of CPAN Standards and nationally recognized infection control practices.
• Current knowledge regarding equipment utilized in Pre-OP/PACU
• Demonstrated skills in written and verbal communications, functional supervision/ delegation and human relations is required
• Must be a flexible, creative individual who is open to change along with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Requires the ability to operate and trouble-shoot typical hospital equipment.
• Must possess BLS at time of hire.
• ACLS/PALS (per facility policy)
• Computer skills are required.
Primary Location: California, Greater Sacramento Area, Yuba City
Organization: Sutter Outpatient Services
Employee Status: Regular
Position Status: Non-Exempt
Job Shift: Night
Shift Hours: 12 Hour Shift
Days of the Week Scheduled: Varied Days
Weekend Requirements: Rotating
Schedule: Part Time
Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period: 48
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.